Celebrating the day when a little angel came to your home every year is a pleasure more to you than it is to her. You can use the themes simply to make them awesome and memorable. This also adds on to the happiness of your little angel.
Having a theme to a party also makes it easier for you to think about the decorations. Having a theme to a party is a good thing but choosing the right theme to get a successful party is a very crucial job. Below are some themes that you can try to make you angel’s day special.
- Princess theme- what better than making your princess feels like a princess by using Princess Theme? Dress your angel like a princess. Pink and white colours are the most famous colours of this arrangement. The invitations can be written not in a way of request but as an order from the little princess. To give an authentic look to your invitation, you can use yellow paper and then burn its edges and also use a tea bag to make it a little darker. Do not forget to decorate your princess with a nice, sweet tiara.
- Frozen theme- with the popularity of frozen movie among the kids this idea cannot get a flop response. Dress the birthday girl exactly in the blue dress of the princess of the movie. You also will have to get a special cake arranged that has the frosting of the frozen princess on top of it. In Frozen theme, the decorations can be done by taking the inspiration from the movie itself. The favour bags might also be made simple but attractive, for example a simple snow man’s smile on the bag is sufficient to do the magic.
- Crafted theme- the basic need off the theme is to do things yourself. An abstract decoration is the life of the party. The games of this party can be made to be really interesting. The games can include children dumping their creativity and making something really amazing with pieces of paper. Crafted theme needs a lot of imaginative power on your part. This completely depends on you as to how much will the party be remembered. Put in your best efforts and make the day special for your angel.
- Little birdie- a cute birthday Little birdie for a cute girl seems to be a good idea. This again is a sure way of getting a hit party as there are already many people who like little birdie. You can do magic with the cake and the decorations. Fill the walls with small cut outs of birds and get a special cake to suit the theme. The amazing thing about the theme is that it is one of the simplest theme yet it casts a spell on your guests, be it a child or an adult.
- Underwater theme- underwater world is known to be having a charm of its own. Your princess will definitely like the trip down the water on her special day. As far as the cake is considered you do not have a lot to do. But the decoration and lighting definitely will give you some work to do. Here the choice is yours, whether you want the decoration to be cartoonish or a little realistic. Both of the options will have their charm. The invitations will also be needed to print in blue paper and well decorated to give the right feel. SO, choose Underwater theme for birthday party.
A girl child is already a boon from the side of God. The best thing about kids is that they do not want big things to be done for them. This remains happy in small things and a themed birthday party is one of them. A good theme if well planned will definitely plant a smile on your little angel’s face.